Is Peace Really Possible in our Lifetime?
War, violence and conflict has been a part of humanity's history for far too long.
The cost to society is enormous:
- Millions of lives lost
- Devastating effects on the environment
- $Trillions in financial costs - that could have been put to use for ending hunger, implementing better health care systems, global access to the Internet, green energy infrastructure, etc.
- And the plague of fear, emotional stress and secondary life-threatening health issues it causes
And it’s not just an issue in war-torn countries.
Violence and conflict also play out in far too many of our homes, streets, schools, work places and communities.
But HOW do we put an end to it . . . without becoming the bully we despise?
There is a way. But until now, there has been no clear, comprehensive, real-world vision and plan for implementing peace world-wide and in our communities.
We live in remarkable times . . . when a never-before convergence of forces . . . is combining . . . to finally make the possibility of peace . . . the new reality.
And Here’s Why . . .
Unlike any other time in history, we NOW have access to:
- Scientific, technical and social advances, along with evidence of the effectiveness of locally-led peace initiatives
- The modernization of historically proven peace methods - Think Gandhi, Nelson Mandella, Martin Luther King Jr., and Mother Theresa, combined with innovations pioneered in communities worldwide
- A growing population of passionate, caring and determined human hearts (like you!), aligned with the knowledge and wisdom of experienced peace builders and . . .
- A comprehensive, strategic plan for global and local peace
And this is WHY we believe world peace is not only possible, but with your participation, it’s inevitable.